The Locke Foundation is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt, non-profit public benefit organization.
The mission of the Locke Foundation is to educate the public about Locke’s history and legacy.
- Identify and mandate areas of preservation.
- Collect, record, and store artifacts and archival material.
- Record and preserve oral histories.
- Develop and provide interpretive services.
- Provide docent-led tours of Locke.
- Staff the Boarding House Visitor’s Center.
- Maintain the Locke Memorial Park and Monument.
- Organize annual and special events.